FeedHenry utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access our site using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered users in your organization. Your data will be completely inaccessible to your competitors.
In addition, FeedHenry is hosted in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and a range of other advanced technologies to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
*A cookie is a small piece of text stored by the browser in a file on your computer, at the request of our servers, and can be read by a website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may be a unique identification number so that the websites can “remember” you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the website. Our cookies represent a unique authentication identifier, which enables the customer to stay logged in for the session on the website.
1. Information About Us
feedhenry.com is a series of websites operated by FeedHenry Limited (“We”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in Ireland under number 458931 and our registered office is at Carriganore, Waterford, Ireland. Our main trading address is ArcLabs Research & Innovation Building, Carriganore, Waterford, Ireland. Our VAT number is 9687398V.
2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data – This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include the information that you give to us when you register with us (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and credit card information). Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data – Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
We retain your information for several purposes:
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data:
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
- to contact you regarding products or services that we offer that are similar to those that you have ordered from us in the past
4. Recording Phone Calls
Phone calls received by the FeedHenry support team may be recorded for quality purposes. Callers will be advised of this, by a recorded message, prior to the call connection and will have the option of terminating the call if they so wish. These recordings are stored within the Zendesk™ supplied ticket tracking system and are only used to resolve the related ticket. The caller can retrieve and listen to the recording at any time by accessing their ticket. If an email address for the caller is available a link to the ticket is provided at the time of ticket creation.
5. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information from other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of users of the applications on our website, or other activities of visitors on our website such as sharing etc. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
6. Sale of Business
Refer to our Security Statement for further details about FeedHenry security.
8. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the data protection laws we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.