Senior Application Support Engineer
Are you an engineer passionate about technology? Do you get a serious kick out of tracking down and solving problems for customers? If so, we’d like to talk to you about joining our Cloud Support Team at FeedHenry.
Skills and Responsibilities
As a valued member of our support team you will intimately understand cloud technologies and application development.
You will help FeedHenry to deliver world-class customer application support, incident management, documentation and process design. You will enjoy tackling unobvious problems, implementing systemic solutions and working with time-sensitive customers of varying technical expertise.
You will develop a thorough understanding of technical concepts relating to complex issues involved in a cloud environment and possess the skills to diagnose and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
Your team-oriented skills will be used every day to act as a liaison between the various internal teams that are involved in resolving issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
You will take pride in becoming the local guru that keeps known issues from escalating, and when escalation is necessary, your knowledge will help gather and provide the essential information that your colleagues need to resolve an issue.
Background & Qualifications
You should have:
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Be a competent Mobile Application or Web developer
- Proven communications skills – written & verbal
- A desire to energetically take ownership of problems and follow to completion
- Have life/real world experience
- Exceptional customer relationship management experience
- A minimum 2 years work experience in support/development/operations role
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- The ability to quickly learn new languages & technologies
- The ability to work under own direction and also as part of a team
Ideally you should:
- Be familiar with source control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion)
- Understand networking and Internet fundamentals and concepts (e.g. TCP/IP, web services, REST APIs)
- Be comfortable in a Unix operating environment
- Have worked with or be familiar with ITIL or other service delivery methodologies.
- Dynamic and innovative tech startup using bleeding edge technologies in rapidly growing markets
- Opportunity to be involved in technology selection, decision making and definition of strategic direction of the company
- Work with a diverse range of customers & technology partners in multiple geographic locations
- Opportunity to be part of a hugely talented team creating something truly special
- Benefits package including performance-based remuneration, flexible working hours, bonus scheme, stock options etc.
Email your CV to email@example.com with Senior Support Engineer in the Subject field.