Dynamic software engineers sought at our Waterford base
- Are you passionate about technology?
- Do you enjoy staying current with the latest trends?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced company with really talented people?
- Are you active on GitHub?
- Do you blog?
FeedHenry is positioned in an amazing space – right at the intersection of Mobile and Cloud – the two hottest sectors in IT.
We build and ship world class software on a continuos integration basis and every engineer gets to work on the entire product suite. Right from the start, you will be given a huge amount of flexability to work the way you want to – but also a huge amount of responsibility as you will be pushing code to production servers around the world within your first week.
Why Work With FeedHenry?
- Dynamic and innovative tech startup using bleeding edge technologies in rapidly growing markets
- Opportunity to be involved in technology selection, decision making and definition of strategic direction of the company
- Work with a diverse range of customers & technology partners in multiple geographic locations
- Opportunity to be part of a hugely talented team creating something truly special
- Benefits package including performance-based remuneration, flexible working hours, bonus scheme, stock options etc
- As much coffee as you can handle!!!
Technologies we use
- Node.js – The fastest growing language around
- Java – The old reliable
- MySql & MongoDB – SQL and NoSQL.. the best of both worlds
- Memcached & Redis – Caching the right things in the right places to improve performance
- Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, HA Proxy & Tomcat – Web serving & routing done right
- ObjectiveC, C#, Java & PhoneGap/Cordova – Mobile App Development… native & hybrid
- Python & Bash – For scripting your way out of trouble!
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Minimum 1 year work experience in software development
- Strong Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new languages & technologies
- Good communications skills – written & verbal
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Engineer in the Subject field.